[Healeys] parts

Subject: [Healeys] parts
From: sbyers at ec.rr.com (BJ8 Healeys)
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 10:42:12 -0400
The eBay seller's user name leads me to believe this is the gentleman who
allowed me to come to his home in the Atlanta suburbs several years ago and
collect all of the information of interest to the BJ8 registry from the many
cars he had parked in his basement.  He had a nice AC Aceca there.  Also
graciously provided copies of the BMIHT certificates for all of them.  Very
pleasant and accommodating guy.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry