[Healeys] FW: Original 750 Mile BN2

Subject: [Healeys] FW: Original 750 Mile BN2
From: jule_enterprisesah at yahoo.com (Martin Jansen)
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 20:36:06 -0700 (PDT)
You have misquoted me once again.
But I do appreciate the plug your negativity always generates business for me.
It would seem the more you say awful things about me and my company the more
people  turn to our company. It would seem your rants are very positive for my
business. So thank you Bob keep on ranting.
I hope you are doing well.

Happy Healeying,   Marty  www.jule-enterprises.com