[Healeys] Contradict myself? Never!

Subject: [Healeys] Contradict myself? Never!
From: barrie at look.ca (Barrie Robinson)
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2011 12:07:49 -0400
I did that days ago.

Just to confirm Rich's comments. My 1989 plaque, which proudly hangs
on my "car" wall says Concours A Level - 950-1000 points.
An interesting event at that Conclave was that the some of the judges
docked me a few points because I had a stone chip on the bonnet -
this on its first time on the road. Thus I was second to a trailer
queen.  I believe it was RIch who went ballistic asking why I was
penalised from driving the car which was the whole object of us
having these machines - while a trailer queen was not (for being
trailered to the show).  This resulted in changes being made.

My god, do you realise this was 22 years ago !

Now back to my wrenching......down boy - I said wrenching.