[Healeys] FW: Sunoco poster

Subject: [Healeys] FW: Sunoco poster
From: ahbn6 at verizon.net (John Sims)
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 09:26:54 -0400
I have made contact with the proper person at Sunoco (finally) and he is
mailing me a poster today. He says that they have a very limited supply of
them. He will be looking into having them reproduced and signed by the
artist and get back to me with a cost which I assume may be nominal. I have
had only 6 responses asking me to see if they are available for purchase. He
is talking about producing a quantity of 500 or so. I do not think that it
may be realistic so if anyone else wants one, let me know so that I may be
in a better position to let him know what the deal is.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

http://www.healey6.com