[Healeys] Resto update 6/24

Subject: [Healeys] Resto update 6/24
From: pajtamuvek at gmail.com (Austin Healey)
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2011 16:00:13 +0200
Hi Ira,

Thanks for the kind words. Pushing hard - it is summertime, better bet it on
the road as soon as possible.
Although the progress is realy slow. It took me a day and a half to get the
throttle linkage and thge OD switch work properly. (Many thanks for the help
I have got here!)

The new wiring loom is a bit different from the originalaround the gauges.
It took some time to come up with the solution. Unfortuntly I ran out of
bullet connectors, soo have to wait untill I recive the next order to finish
it.

Good luck with Your build!
Gergo