[Healeys] [Mg-t] cars2 the movie

Subject: [Healeys] [Mg-t] cars2 the movie
From: robertlarson at att.net (Bob)
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 00:50:53 -0400
You hold on here.....  It is the Imperial gallon which is the result of a
dream.
    We still still use the Queen Anne gallon which is the true British  gallon.
You  gave that gallon up in the early 1800's.    So our gallon is the true
British gallon and has been around longer than your upstart Imperial gallon.

So just maybe it was the Brits who did not like that breakaway colony using
their standard so changed it.  Or maybe Queen Anne was not Imperial enough any
longer.  I don't know why you Brit's changed it

Bob