[Healeys] Horns

Subject: [Healeys] Horns
From: eyera3 at gmail.com (I Erbs)
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 23:20:03 -0700
You are right I am screwed. The cheese head screws ripped right off , even
after soaking with penetrating oil. I have 2 sets and neither came
apart.....
Thinking about an air horn....

Ira Erbs
IT Consultant
Portland, OR

sent from my Droid, please excuse typos and random self corrections because
my phone has It's own ideas about what word I meant to write