[Healeys] First start

Subject: [Healeys] First start
From: pajtamuvek at gmail.com (Austin Healey)
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 22:56:32 +0200
References: <BANLkTiknPUTqdZ8esfUGBoFwXkGBHK8-bg@mail.gmail.com> <4E9D161D2AF9984C94D841B0A0D5A1160E142E@dw01.ruda.local> <BANLkTinmO8Oj344JT-zumrX=x22XBTjezg@mail.gmail.com> <336593490-1309277829-cardhu_decombobulator_blackberry.rim.net-1588419017-@b3.c3.bise6.blackberry> <BANLkTim1TwV1M3LZsRZd=JCz16kvSXkrKQ@mail.gmail.com> <BANLkTinvN6SWcbqvxpqSFScnErR0qtp57g@mail.gmail.com> <BANLkTik46EmZXQZbOy2_8LwSWkZgSUAiCA@mail.gmail.com> <F9FD4537B2BD40BD9C39A4A097936E74@GregPC> <BANLkTimsBgmPn4x9YK=aTM7tAYP74cUJ0A@mail.gmail.com> <BANLkTinXhO=cr4QMQ3Bg=01zBb4v8VxcBg@mail.gmail.com>
Hi Alan,

Thanks! The exhaust is clean. Also checked the plugs, they are clean and not
dark. The engines does not hesitates on acceleration, but has some roughness
below 2.5 if the throttle is held in position going on flat ground. Especial
can feel it is decelerating. Not that bad, but still present. The carb is
very sensitive on the mixture adjustment. As small as 1/4 turn can make
difference in reading and feel. Not something I am used to on mini engines.
I have bought a set of different advance springs. Though the advance is
working (each), I will experiment with the different springs tomorow.

Gergo