Re: [Healeys] Pedal box mods

To: Healey Lista <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Pedal box mods
From: "Eric (Rick) Wilkins" <e-wilkins@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 12:02:26 -0700
These photos that you sent (links below) are very helpful. Thanks.

http://ewilkins.com/wilko/healeys/100_0006.JPG
http://ewilkins.com/wilko/healeys/100_0055.JPG

My car is an early BN6. I have fitted three HD6s and found that it
will be a trick to clear the steering column as they have a lot more
going on at the bottom than the HS6 used on tricarbs.

The other clearance issue I will have is with the works style header
that I have which interferes with the throttle linkage pivot point on
the side of the footwell.

Rick WIlkins
Wilko

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html