Re: [Healeys] wiring/guage of wires

To: robertlarson@att.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] wiring/guage of wires
From: raymead@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 16:44:10 +0000 (UTC)
Hello Bob,

You nailed it!B B  Thanks much - that is exactly what I was looking for re the
wire guages...............

thanks MUCH!!!

Ray

p.s.B  got a couple other good sites from some of the guys..........B  looking
forward to getting started (by the way, re the type guages I'll be using in
the car - at this point I really have no idea...........B  wanted to get info
on the guage wire I'd need for the various circuits first.B  thanks