Re: [Healeys] problem keeping Healey running

To: Austin Healey <pajtamuvek@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] problem keeping Healey running
From: Greg Mandas <gmandas@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 22:20:28 -0400
If you let it sit with a tank full of 10% ethanol it may be the snot-like gunk
that forms. There's a new additive, Startron, which is supposed to clear it
up.  It's an enzyme thingy that eats it as opposed to Stay-bil which tries to
inhibit it, but looses it's ability to work over a long winter's nap.

Or so they say.

Greg
65BJ8

Sent from my iPhone so please excuse typos and brevity.

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html