Re: [Healeys] Rendezvous vs Conclave

To: "'i erbs'" <eyera3000@gmail.com>, <warthodson@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Rendezvous vs Conclave
From: "Rich Chrysler" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 13:48:42 -0400
One of the trade offs. I am right in the middle of the "average age" of
national club members, being 58. Just old enough not to want to do the
marathon cross country in the terrible heat that we were able to do 20 years
ago. How many families with school age kids attend today? Probably less than
a dozen.

I'm fully aware of the Future 50 aspect, but having a number of school aged
kids attending dictating the course of the entire event..I'm not so sure.

Certainly the other issue is the number of Future 50 kids of ours, who are
now in their 20's and 30's who can't get prime summer time off for lack of
company seniority, where they'd have a better chance of getting a week at
the end of May or earliest June.

Quite a balance of issues to be sure.

Rich Chrysler