Re: [Healeys] 100-Six with XK150 engine for sale

To: Derek Job <derek.c.job@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] 100-Six with XK150 engine for sale
From: Chris Dimmock <austin.healey@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2011 04:23:24 +1000
Very nice piece of engineering, but if you are going to stick a Jaguar
3.8 engine into a Healey, why not pick the lightest model made (a
bugeye); fit D type cams and triple webers, an e type diff and make it
really go!
That's why I'd probably prefer Col Dodds' Fright
http://www.spriteparts.com.au/garage/fright.html
A very good friend of mine always used to say "if you need to use a
hammer, pick the biggest one you can find...."
;-)
Chris

Sent from my iPhone

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html