Re: [Healeys] Wolseley 6/99 healey spares car on ebay in Little

To: "Chris Dimmock [Healey]" <austin.healey@gmail.com>, "Healeys"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Wolseley 6/99 healey spares car on ebay in Little
From: "Peter & Veronica" <greylinn@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2011 18:12:32 +1000
...my V6 BN1 has Wolseley (6/110) front discs/calipers, swivel pins/stub
axles/hubs (hence the disc wheels) and diff (the autos had the 3.54) The
stub axles are heavier than the Healey ones (still use angular thrust ball
bearings, but outer one is bigger than BN1) $200 is worth it for the 3.54
diff!

Cheers

Peter Linn
Brisbane Oz