[Healeys] Pedal box mods

Subject: [Healeys] Pedal box mods
From: britishcars at shaw.ca (PG)
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 21:54:25 -0700
Hi Eric,

When you say "Australian manifold" for the triple DCOE, you may mean the
Warenford.

Regardless, I run the triple Weber manifold and while it's tight, I can fit
the manifold with short stacks on without modifying the pedalbox.   That
being said, I have friends that have modified the pedal box area so that
they can fit a cold air box in

Those that have modified the pedal box have managed to do so without
affecting the pedals.  They simply cut away a bit of the box near the brake
and clutch master cylinders and  make room.

I know its' not much but my advice would be to fit the DCOE's and see if you
really need a new pedalbox.

Paul