[Healeys] Parts Fairies

Subject: [Healeys] Parts Fairies
From: gmandas at yahoo.com (Greg Mandas)
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 23:39:12 -0400
I was in my cube ordering up some clothes from an LL Bean catalogue one day
and when I added up the bill, I said under my breath, "Holy Crap." From the
next cube I hear, "What are you getting Carlen?" I said, "What." And again I
hear, "What are you getting Carlen?" I looked at the catalogue and there on
the back cover was a red camel blazer. perfect.

A few days later I get home and there's a box, opened in haste, my stuff
strewn all over and a red camel blazer hung neatly by the door.

And the answer to your next question is, a grand piano. Oh yea, and an iPad.

Greg
65BJ8

Carlen
Sent from my iPad