[Healeys] Any Healey activity next weekend in Panama City, Fla

Subject: [Healeys] Any Healey activity next weekend in Panama City, Fla
From: gmandas at yahoo.com (Greg Mandas)
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 08:01:23 -0400
My daughter and her Bo are in Panama City for work, and on their return to
Boise her mother and I will be  visiting and meeting him for the first time.

He's a bit nervous, as well he should be, and asked what he could do to get on
our good side. I said study up on Austin Healeys.

Are there any Healey activities next weekend, 7/16-17, near by they could
attend?

Greg
65BJ8

Sent from my iPhone so please excuse typos and brevity.