[Healeys] BN1 transmission dowel bolts

Subject: [Healeys] BN1 transmission dowel bolts
From: healey.nut at gmail.com (Alan Seigrist)
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 00:58:56 +0800
Bolts are exact same diameter of the 6 cyl cars dowel bolts, but BSF.
The head is different too (it's rounded with two flats I think).

If you have the restoration notes from the Austin Healey Club
magazine, by Roger Moment and others,  there's an installment by Rich
Chrysler (possibly #25 or so) which has pictures of this bolt and all
specs.

These articles are downloadable from the club website.  Arguably the
most valuable set of articles ever written for our marque, and only
available if you are a club member.

Alan