[Healeys] grounding

Subject: [Healeys] grounding
From: glemon at neb.rr.com (Greg Lemon)
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 17:45:38 -0500
BL put prominent signs in alternator equipped MGs, late Sprites, etc.
stating that the vehicle was ground "Negative Earth"  I don't believe the
older positive ground cars ever had similar decals, I suppose it made sense
if you were used to all British cars being positive back then, nowadays when
they are "who knows" because of all the conversions done, a replica of the
"Negative Earth" decal (probably available for MGs or TRs, but haven't
checked) or a similar "Positive Earth" decal mmight be useful if you ever
were to trust your car to non-experts for jumps or whatever.

Greg Lemon