[Healeys] Car for Sale

Subject: [Healeys] Car for Sale
From: tadeusz.malkiewicz at gmail.com (Tadeusz Malkiewicz)
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 07:15:06 +0200
Per,

I think he would simply be unaware of such possibility.

I have not seen the photos yet, but Alan is right - this could be a legit
restoration to a very high standard. The only problem I could sense was in
the sentence "no parts are new, all original". If I was to go out to buy it,
I would check all the parts that need replacement during a restoration:
rubber parts, etc.

I am close to Bratislava, but not that close (about 300miles).

What's the price?

Oh, and he will have problems selling it locally. Too expensive for a
relatively unknown brand. If it was maybe Jaguar, Porsche or Mercedes, he
would stand a chance.

Alan, what 's preferred in Slovakia??

Poland was once the country with second higher number of Mercedes cars after
Germany - all used '60-'70 cars and beated to death :-). This was the time
when quality was on Mercedes'es agenda.

Best, Tadek

Message: 5