[Healeys] SU Fuel Pumps

Subject: [Healeys] SU Fuel Pumps
From: glemon at neb.rr.com (Greg Lemon)
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 18:15:57 -0500
I will 2nd Dubois, he is like the Jeff at Advanced Distributors except he
does SU pumps, small business, enthusiast that developed a specialty and now
offers the service.  I did not send my pump to him or buy any parts from him
but he was kind enough to walk me through my home rebuild.

He also sent me a modern replacement for the capacitator or diode, CZT or
something like that, it goes inline in place of the aforementtioned, small
black transistor looking thing with wires poking out of both ends, he
actaully sents me extras, if the original poster wants one I will send it to
him if I can find it (I have no need since I drive a Triumph these days,
which has a mechanical pump, but don't worry, the Triumph guys grouse about
their pumps too!).

Good articles on his site as well:  http://homepages.donobi.net/sufuelpumps/

Greg Lemon