[Healeys] Healey for sale or a fishy thing?

Subject: [Healeys] Healey for sale or a fishy thing?
From: mrjaja at cox.net (Udo Putzke)
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 19:18:30 -0700
Hello I where contacted by a Guy from Slovakia EUROPE.
He asks for help to sell this listed car.

I got 3 pictures with the offer but dont know the Seller, the car or
anything about it.
Here is the description and if this is fishy please let me know.

"I found information about you and your club on the webpage. I am helping
with selling uniqe Austin Healey 3000 BT 7 for my uncle, because he is not
speaking english or german language. My uncle made restoration of this car
more than 3 years and now car is for selling. I am sending you some Pictures
and also basic information about this car:

Brand: Austin Healey 3000
Variant/type: BT7
VIN: H-BT7-L 10068
Engine identification number: 29D No. 29D-RU-H 16574
Manufacturing number: 10249
Year of manufacturing: 1960 in BG for USA market for buyer from Detroit
Actual status: after unique restoration

Car is after 3 year general restoration. All parts are originally. There is
leather with red and black combination in car. There is diamant paint
(finish) in car. Clasification is according FIVA and validity  is to
12/31/2015 from 6/28/2011. All component was uninstalled and total restored.
Car is new like from manufacure. I am looking for some investors or
collectors whos can be interested about this car. Could you please help me,
or focus me? I can send you also more pictures before restoration, during
restoration and after restoration, or you can find all information on
following FTP server:"

Mr.JAJA