[Healeys] Non Healey: 73 MGB value?

Subject: [Healeys] Non Healey: 73 MGB value?
From: m.brouillette at comcast.net (m.brouillette at comcast.net)
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 15:06:34 +0000 (UTC)
Guys,

      There are enough non Healey owners on our list so I thought I'd ask a
question.  I have the opportunity to pickup a 73 MGB in pretty good condition.
It will need a fuel pump, and a tuneup, body looks good other than 1 dogleg and
metal seems to be solid.  I know it's a general question I'm asking, but what
would a saleable 73 MGB (probably a 3+ car) get in today's market in the states
(New England based)?  Any anyone know someone looking for such a car?

Mike Brouillette
59 Bt7