Re: [Healeys] Accessing lower bolt on starter motor.

To: "'Jim Lesher'" <cleona44@hotmail.com>, <e-wilkins@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Accessing lower bolt on starter motor.
From: "John Sims" <ahbn6@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2011 21:08:30 -0400
Or I could just make a recording of what comes out of my mouth the next time
I have the car up on stands, it is 40 degrees, my arthritic thumbs are
cramping up and I just dropped another nut after snaking my hand up into a
space that is too tight even for my 10 year old grandson to get his fingers
into. I will repeat it again, I firmly believe that the positions that you
have to get into and the difficulty of reaching some of these spots to make
repairs are the Brits revenge for losing the Revolutionary War.

But, photos will be included! As an aside, I bought a thingy from Griots
Garage that slips over your finger that has a magnet in it at the tip. Makes
it a lot easier to hold a washer or nut to put it into a bolt on a cramped
space.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

http://www.healey6.com