[Healeys] Col Dodds

To: BJ8 Healeys <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Subject: [Healeys] Col Dodds
From: Chris Dimmock <austin.healey@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2011 00:42:53 +1000
I am very sad. A very close friend's daughter was killed in a car
accident this morning at Kellyville.
When the f#%ck will the RTA realise that driver education saves lives?
And #%^|king speed cameras just raise money????
How much did the RTA spend on buying speed cameras last year? How much
did they spend on young children driving courses?
F&:$& you RTA. The blood is on your hands.
Allegedly killed by an unlicensed driver, in an unregistered car. YeH.
Alledgedly . Where did the RTA train this clown? Without a
licence????? Unregistered car??????
Allegedly. How did that happen?
Tell me how you RTA clowns.

Sent from my iPhone