Re: [Healeys] driving lights - stone guards

To: "F Ronald Rader" <f.ronald.rader@gmail.com>, "List Healey"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] driving lights - stone guards
From: "Peter & Veronica" <greylinn@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 17:55:08 +1000
G'day Ron

I had the same problem with the driving lights on my BN1 - smaller size (5
1/4" I think) I ended up buying clip-on ones and brazing a piece of flat
steel onto the bottom so I could mount them on the lamp mounting studs (see
photos). Holden Vintage & Classic have 7" ones for Stg15.99, not expensive.

http://www.holden.co.uk/displayproduct.asp?sg=&pgCode=010&sgName=Search&pgName=Lighting&agCode=0003&agName=Stoneguards+and+Rims&pCode=010.372

Cheers

Peter Linn
Brisbane Oz