Re: [Healeys] Powerless BJ8

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Powerless BJ8
From: "BJ8 Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 14:09:49 -0400
Bob, while using the starter relay button to turn the engine for valve
setting, I suddenly lost all electrical power.  No starter, no lights, no
horn, no nothing.  My problem was a bad connection from the battery ground
cable to the cutoff switch.  I removed the cutoff switch and connected the
battery cable directly to ground, and all was well.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry
Havelock, NC  USA