Re: [Healeys] Wow!

To: "'Derek Job'" <derek.c.job@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Wow!
From: "Patrick and Caroline Quinn" <p_cquinn@tpg.com.au>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 17:45:24 +1000
Can we go better?

Woo Hoo

Patrick Quinn

  _____

From: Derek Job [mailto:derek.c.job@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, 15 August 2011 5:43 PM
To: Patrick and Caroline Quinn
Cc: I Erbs; ATIGHTPROD@aol.com; healeys@autox.team.net

 Patrick

win! I win! Mine has to be worth the most.

Not only is it autographed by Bill Emerson and Gerry Coker

Well Patrick, mine is signed by Bill, Margot (on the foreword page) and Jack
Sears next to the photo of his old race car VOK 490.

Offers over 5,000 please

Derek

On Mon, Aug 15, 2011 at 7:14 AM, Patrick and Caroline Quinn