Re: [Healeys] Tach heat sensitive?

To: Oudesluys <coudesluijs@chello.nl>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Tach heat sensitive?
From: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 15:13:08 +0800
Kees -

I can understand your gut feelings on this, but I've had so much surface
resistance build up in this wire in the past, that the ignition on my BJ8
would actually stop working.  This was with the aluminum wire they were
using at the time.  That wire has a great deal of current running through
it.

Alan

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html