Re: [Healeys] Suspicious ad

To: Roland Wilhelmy <rwil@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Suspicious ad
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2011 21:38:32 -0700
Also, the reflection in the paint behind the headlight doesn't look like a
smooth curve to me.  I looked at my BJ8 and
can see that the front-end might look pushed-in a bit without the splash apron,
but the kink in the wheel opening and
the distorted reflection in the shiny paint is fairly conclusive to me.

Check out photo# 4--pretty much settles it.

I didn't see this mentioned in the ad; I for one would be a bit upset if I paid
$50K for a BJ8 sight unseen that had oh,
say $10K of front-end damage.

Bob

--
Bob Spidell           San Jose, CA            bspidell@comcast.net