[Healeys] hardtop

Subject: [Healeys] hardtop
From: pajtamuvek at gmail.com (Austin Healey)
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 09:53:35 +0200
Hi Listers,

I am finishing my hardtop with the sealings. Unfortunatly the pics of the
original seals do not help much as that was a complete mess.
I bought everything that I found usefull by article name (lol) from AH4H,
but now I am a bit confused.
Can anybody help me?
Items I have:
- special profile seal - this will go aroung the bottom edge of the alloys
- "u profile" textile covered seal - afaik this wil go in the lip of the
alloys inside
- two rolls of 1mm thin, approx 30mm wide plain rubber strip. One 87" and
one 45" long - ???
- 2 self adhesive sponge-like rubber pads - ???
- finaly an app. 1m long 20mm wide, 4mm thickrubber strip. This has a part
number (HD4206) and is called "Seal strip - hood rail (screentop) - ???

Thanks in advance:
Gergo