[Healeys] John Nikas Huntington Pier Video

Subject: [Healeys] John Nikas Huntington Pier Video
From: ATIGHTPROD at aol.com (ATIGHTPROD at aol.com)
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 00:02:07 -0400 (EDT)
Okay guys, here's the link to the video of us this morning at the
Huntington Beach Pier. Enjoy and pass it along to all of those you know. If you
 can
get on facebook, John has already posted some great pictures from the road
and is in Arizona already on his way to New Mexico and the car is running
great!  How cool is that? Enjoy the video.
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dq4_42H5tNg_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dq4_42H5tNg)
    And here's an article that was done on John from  KNBC Television here
in Los Angeles, check it out and pass it along to everyone  you can.
_http://www.nbclosangeles.com/the-scene/cars/1953-Austin-Healey-Drive-Away-C
ancer-127268998.html_
(http://www.nbclosangeles.com/the-scene/cars/1953-Austin-Healey-Drive-Away-Cancer-127268998.html)

As  I know more, I will pass along the information I get as soon as I get
it. Thanks  all.
Steven Kingsbury