[Healeys] annoying rattle

Subject: [Healeys] annoying rattle
From: shop at justbrits.com (Shop at " Just Brits ")
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 23:54:01 -0500
<< ...the factory put a rubber hose over one section of the wiper rack. >>

Interesting, Alan and exactly what I was going to (but Mr. Spidel
beat me to it <G>) opine and recommend the install of a short
section of rubber hose 'split' by the "annoyed Mr. O'Brien"
<VBG> ! !

Personally John, I would split the hose on a diagonal and then
"thread" it on to the wiper sheath.  Lessens chance of falling
off which would return said "annoying rattle" <G> !

Rich C. can confirm or correct me but IIRC 3.8" I.D. should
do it.  I would think some lightly applied Baby Oil to inside of
hose should assist you installing.

Ed