[Healeys] rattle in my restored '65 AH 3000 BJ8

Subject: [Healeys] rattle in my restored '65 AH 3000 BJ8
From: healeyron at yahoo.com (Ron Mitchell)
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 06:38:48 -0700 (PDT)
Check the Shock Mounting Bolts!

________________________________
From:
randey brophy <randey_brophy at telus.net>
To: healeys at autox.team.net
Sent:
Monday, August 15, 2011 3:17 AM
Subject: [Healeys] rattle in my restored '65
AH 3000 BJ8

I have a rattle in my fully restored '65 AH 3000 that occurs
after the car
has warmed up. It seems to come from the drivers side (left)
rear of the car
and disappears when the brakes are lightly applied, coming
back thereafter.
It's not consistent and I've had the rear left brake examined
and it appears
to be in good shape. Any thoughts as to what the rattle might
be? Thanks.

Randey Brophy

1747 Trafalgar St

Vancouver BC

V6K3R9

C: 604
928 1866

E: randey_brophy at telus.net

"You are what you do!"
www.brophysellshomes.com

cid:2CEF16BD-C2F4-4E37-A75E-82C333CC2756 at local
[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/png which had a name of
image001.png]
Healeys at autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested