[Healeys] Fw: About my account - scam or not?

Subject: [Healeys] Fw: About my account - scam or not?
From: insptwo at msn.com (insptwo at msn.com)
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 21:19:58 -0400
If you open the message, you will notice a small, very light triangle, at the
right, just under the line that seperates the email from the various letter
sizes, colors, etc.,. Hit that and it will show up! There is also another
arrow next to the reply box in the upper right corner. That will also show you
where the message source is. I am not sure that this is available on other
email sources.
Bill
BJ7

> From: medlabinc at msn.com
> To: healeys at autox.team.net
> Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 17:05:53 -0700
> Subject: [Healeys] Fw: About my account - scam or not?
>
> Same here - msn account alert messages I mean. Many over the past 3-4
months
> wanting to 'verify' birthdate, user name, password and all that in order to
> 'continue' account. I don't think so.
>
> But I haven't noticed the arrow you mention.
>
> Dick Matson / Bj8

the