[Healeys] 100/6 con rod bolts

Subject: [Healeys] 100/6 con rod bolts
From: tonup at tellink.net (Frank)
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 21:40:06 -0400
Thank you for the answers to my rotating connecting rod bolt problem.  I
pulled the #2 rod out of the parts washer and sure enough, the little "key" on
the bolt had sheared off and was still in the rod.

Looks like Moss only sells the later, thicker keyed bolts so I think I'll need
to machine the rod notches to accept the later type bolts.  It would seem to
me that Austin must have encountered the same problem and that is why the
change was made.

Kind regards,
Frank