[Healeys] Healey lifestyle

Subject: [Healeys] Healey lifestyle
From: austin.healey at gmail.com (Chris Dimmock)
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 20:46:25 +1000
Hey Gergo,
Congratulations!!
My nut and bolt restoration was finished 13 yrs ago.
It's a community.
You help. You get help. You banter. You listen. You learn. You make
friends. You enjoy yourself. You argue in a respectfull way. You
express opinions. You respect other opinions. You share.
It's a community.
I haven't owned a Sprite for over 16 years, yet people I met through
my ownership of Sprites are still amoungst my closest friends.
You don't have to own a Healey to be a Healey person.
Sincerely.
Chris
www.myaustinhealey.com

Sent from my iPhone