[Healeys] Fuel tanks

Subject: [Healeys] Fuel tanks
From: jodyfkerr at gmail.com (Jody Kerr)
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 17:29:18 -0700
I have one of his early aluminum tanks for my jensen healey. It wasn't
perfect, but they were just beginning to make those.

Jody

--
http://www.theymightberacing.com/
https://www.facebook.com/pages/They-Might-Be-Racing/182813478411202<--Follow

1953 Studebaker Champion            1960 Austin Healey 3000 (BT7L/5479)
1974 Jensen Healey MKII (14291)   1974 Jensen Healey MKII (18854)
1978 Triumph Spitfire (Mum's)         1981 Triumph TR8

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the
experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination
to do so."
--Douglas Adams