[Healeys] 100/6 for sale

Subject: [Healeys] 100/6 for sale
From: tomfelts at windstream.net (Tom Felts)
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 8:26:06 -0400
You have totally lost me on this.  The simple part of this, which I think you
missed, is that the person who submitted the ad did not list his name--only a
"trade" handle.  This is why I said we didn't know his name------to which you
listed all the other addressees as though that meant something to the original
concern.

The simple matter was he/she didn't list their name.

Hopefully you uinderstand now.

---- "Shop at \" Just Brits \"" <shop at justbrits.com> wrote:

=============
<< I was talking about the original lister of the 100-6 for sale---not
the "Daves". >>

A "vendor" IS a "Vendor" Tom, which IS why I listed ALL
[as anyone could read <G> ] and not JUST "...the "Daves..." " !

er, wid the exception of somebody that jumps in "The Mail
List - Healeys" and is NOT a Healist and NOT a "List Contributor", then
offers us a"Great Deal on a
NEW GM/Ford product" ! !  Or our friendly Nigerian
"offering up" a NEW "flim-flam" in return for........! ! !

Assuming [yeah I KNOW !] you are talking about Team
Net Site there is no such box/thing as "...my guess is that since it was
listed under a Trade..."  ONLY 'Name' [NO "trade"] .
See Addresses  for Dave Porter (David Nock "should" have same<G>) and
myself as examples <G> !  There is only a box for "...Mail address...".
In other words.  NO "Sign-up as Trade Person : "  ( box ). !  Nor is
there a NO "Sign-up as Non-Trade Person ( & have
NO Trade affiliation(s):" ( box ). ! ! <G> !
Likewise, Subscribing to Healeys List via request-healeys AT
Autox.Team.Net ; you only get a conformation mail that you simply Reply
to it;  presto - you are able to Post and will receive Posts ! !

Ed
" It ain't a bed of roses !"
Healeys at autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html