[Healeys] Tires

Subject: [Healeys] Tires
From: bspidell at comcast.net (Bob Spidell)
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 17:04:36 +0000 (UTC)
Depends, in part, on the width of your rims. I believe the 100s came with 4.5"
rims, not sure about the 3000s (either, or both, 4.5" or 5", I suspect).

If 4.5", you probably don't want to go over 165mm width ('std' or 'low' profile
would be personal preference). With 5" or larger, you can go to 175 or 185. I
have 6" rims with 185/70 Vredesteins, and I think they look a bit
'over-rimmed.' No fender rubbing, but the right side tire sometimes makes
slight contact with the bump stop bolts in hard turns.

Bob

Bob Spidell - San Jose, CA