[Healeys] BN1 rear springs zinc interleaves

Subject: [Healeys] BN1 rear springs zinc interleaves
From: healey.nut at gmail.com (Alan Seigrist)
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2011 16:18:58 +0800
The conventional wisdom a while back was to insert teflon leaves.  The
main issue is anti-squeak, not corrosion.

The better option is to go with a high pressure spray dry film
lubricant and coat the leaves prior to assembly.  This has the added
benefit of repelling moisture from the steel, preventing corrosion.

I believe there's some good dry film lubricants ised in the shipping
industry... Someone on the list had a good recommendation for this a
while back.

Best,

Alan