[Healeys] Fw: Re: Working on door gaps

Subject: [Healeys] Fw: Re: Working on door gaps
From: bjsbj8 at gmail.com (Bob Johnson)
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2011 08:45:09 -0400
I found Marty's explain of how our cars works very interesting. I
don't necessarily understand it all, but like Patrick said, we have
gained some level of understanding that probably a lot of us did not
have. There could be a few of us here that don't know that he sells
frames, but just knowing that he does does not mean that he is
promoting his business when he gives us information. If David Nock
says that he can supply a part that someone wants, it seems to be OK,
and I hope he will continue to do so. When Marty gives an explaination
it is self promotion. Is there something more going on here? I don't
know, I don't care. Do what I'm doing: Just let it go. Too many other
things are way more important.

Just my opinion.

Bob Johnson
BJ8