[Healeys] Martin

Subject: [Healeys] Martin
From: healey.nut at gmail.com (Alan Seigrist)
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 08:43:43 +0800
Ira -

I think Martin is a great guy and we are lucky to have his product as
part of the general part universe for our cars.

That being said every conversation I've had with him he's usually put
in some sort of dig/comment every time I mention that I have and want
to keep my frame as original.

I guess because of his way of communicating with owners that have/wish
to keep original style frames, sometime it comes bubbling back on
places like the list.

He has every right to be proud of his product, its just not for
everyone.  I guess some of our cars are getting quite valuable these
days and replacing a good or repairable frame with a Jule frame would
be financially questionable regardless of the handling benefits.  Of
course if you don't plan on selling then it really is up to you then.
I don't think it would qualify for Vintage racing, would it?

Cheers,

Alan