[Healeys] Fibreglass Bodies

Subject: [Healeys] Fibreglass Bodies
From: austin.healey at gmail.com (Chris Dimmock)
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 11:28:17 +1000
Lenham in England made fiberglass bodies for spridgets and MGB's. They
also did a big Healey one
Just use google images and search for lenham sprite or lenham Healey.
I owned a Lenham Sprite Coupe for about 10 years. It was called Fly
because it's original UK registration was 152FLY. And because with the
Ford engine and twin webers put into it in the late 1960's, it really
did fly!
http://www.lenhamspridgetregister.com/Sprite%20powered%20by%20Ford.html
Chris

Sent from my iPhone