[Healeys] aux power in pos. ground car

Subject: [Healeys] aux power in pos. ground car
From: healeyguy at bredband.net (Per Schoerner)
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 00:53:36 +0200
Hi
Well, in theory it doesn't really matter which one you put the fuse on.
But.... in this case you will connect the center of the jack to ground
(somewhere near the jack I suppuse) and the outer ring will be connected
to power from the battery. So you should put the fuse on that, because
that is where the fault can happen, like the cable is rubbed against
some metal part of the car that damage the insulation of the cable.

Per in Sweden