[Healeys] Car Question, not LBC

Subject: [Healeys] Car Question, not LBC
From: richard.ewald at gmail.com (Richard Ewald)
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 10:53:55 -0700
Pay for play services vary in the their abilities.  Depending on the
problem, they may go "Oh sure, seen it 20 times, do this" or they may go
"Never seen it WTF?"
But with that said as a guy that has spent over 40 years in the automotive
business, fix a rattle over the phone?  you have to be kidding me.  At all
of the shops I have worked at I had an ironclad rule.  You got a rattle?
 You have to take me for a test drive and demonstrate the rattle.  If you
make it rattle I will fix it.  No can't make it rattle, I won't even go
look.
YMMV, but I would suggest a good local shop (either independent or a dealer)
that will go for a ride and listen to the car.
.02
Rick