[Healeys] Not Healey related but New England travel and, Cooper race C

Subject: [Healeys] Not Healey related but New England travel and, Cooper race Cars
From: kentmclean at comcast.net (Kent McLean)
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2011 10:09:17 -0400
John Rowe wrote:
> Also better through in some Quilting displays as well.

When in NH, in wouldn't hurt to point the ladies to the League of
NH Craftsmen. They should be able to find some quilts and lots of
other homey things. Retail stores can be found all around Lake
Winnipesaukee. I've enjoyed my visits, just to admire the old-world
craftsmanship on the items, especially wood tables and chests.

Store locations:
<http://www.nhcrafts.org/retail_galleries/retail.html>

While they are browsing the store, you should be able to find a
good pint. If you travel NH-112 (The Kancamagus Highway), try
something local:

The Woodstock Inn Station & Brewery:
<http://www.woodstockinnnh.com/>

And if you pass through Concord NH, we could meet for a pint at
the Barley House:
<www.thebarleyhouse.com>

Enjoy!

-