[Healeys] Confused over size

Subject: [Healeys] Confused over size
From: healeyguy at bredband.net (Per Schoerner)
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 22:20:26 +0200
Greg
I don't get it. Your new bearings should be the same size as the old
ones. It's just to compare them, and tell Moss that they gave you the
wrong item.
Do you have the workshop manual? In there is described exactly how to
replace the bearings, it's very important to follow the description and
to use the distance piece between the bearings, hence the shims.

Per in Sweden