Re: [Healeys] Ruff running, bucking car

To: Bob Abbott <thehealeyguy@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Ruff running, bucking car
From: Michael Oritt <michael.oritt@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 06:47:41 -0500
Bob--

You don't say if you have a solid state ignition but assuming you do not
and Jeff has okayed the distributor I would be checking the coil as well as
the integrity of connections to it.  Also carefully inspect the leads from
the disty to the plugs.  Please come back and keep us apprised of your
progress.

Best--Michael Oritt