Re: [Healeys] Solved: Stearing wheel sticky

To: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Solved: Stearing wheel sticky
From: I Erbs <eyera3000@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 06:02:50 -0800
>From the looks of the wheel, he did not need to be so careful. He could
have heated it or cut it off.... But the practice with dismantling 50 years
of rust and Crap, will benefit him as he proceeds.  Welcome to the club. ;-)

Ira Erbs
IT Consultant
Portland, OR

sent from my Droid, please excuse typos and random self corrections because
my phone has It's own ideas about what word I meant to write